Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Come visit Us!

I currently sell my cottage collectibles, vintage treasures and Hand Painted home decor at The Westmoreland Antique Center and The Mustard Seed at Stonemill. The pics below are of my spot at The Westmoreland Antique Center. (http://www.westmorelandantiquecenter.com/)


This desk/vanity started out as a boring piece, but I painted it up and it looks Great! The blue dresser behind it has 3 drawers and old glass handles. It was painted this blue when I found it.



I hand painted daises and lilacs on this pretty blue bed tray.





I love vintage baby items...I painted the roses on the little shoes. Darling!





I sell Sweet Grass Farm lotions and soaps and house hold cleaners at my shops...Lemon Verbena, White Lilac, Herb Blossom and Lavender. If you have never tried them you must...they are all natural and smell wonderful!
Have a safe and wonderful weekend. Blessings, Kelly






1 comment:

  1. The blue dresser you mention in the first photo is mine...I bought it and I love it!

    ReplyDelete