Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spring is really Here!

I found this lovely white flat basket at the Westmoreland Antique Center, and I knew I had to paint on it! I am very pleased with the results. I love Lilacs, I think they are my all time favorite. Their scent is divine!


Here, I took an old samsonite suitcase (love the color) and painted vibrant roses on it! I love painting my gardens on old, found items.

On a recent trip to Canal Place in Little Falls, New York, I was awestruck by the gorgeous gardens surrounding the old mill shops. The colors of nature are so vibrant...I wish I could grow flowers like these. Unfortunately, I have a very brown thumb! So, I'll just use my paints to create my beautiful gardens.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed evening! Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment