Monday, February 2, 2009

Did The Groundhog see His Shadow Today?

It doesn't matter to me, because I know Spring is right around the corner. I am trying to get my house clutter free so I can start working on some new projects. I am currently painting a berry and bird nest scene on a vintage picnic basket for a customer of mine. I am also working on some large signs with bright flowers on old wood pieces. I love painting on old wood. My next big project will be strawberries on a white wood kitchen chair. Check back, for I will post pictures soon.
As you can see in my shoppe pics, I have some really lovely items on sale for Valentines Day. I love searching for both vintage and new decorations to sell. I recently sold a to- die- for vintage, deep red halter style gown...gorgeous! My mannequin is now wearing a lovely sheer blush pink frilly slip. My shoppe gives me the chance to play dress up, I love it!
Enjoy your day and stop by soon! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment